Table of contents for Analogies
Conflicting spatial memory
An oxymoron is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms. Sometimes it is done inadvertently or deliberately to be condescending, funny, and/or satiricial. Either way, there are countless examples of oxymorons that will be sure to elicit a reaction out of you. Enjoy:
– Grief is never good, always a thorn in your a–
– by definition ‘acting’ is not a ‘natural’ behavior.
– by definition, a crowd can not be ‘small’
– How can war ever bring ‘peace’? Using force to bring about peace is just a contrast of ideals.
– How can one be visually stunning yet horrific at the same time?
– I swear that many of the hip-hop hipsters are on this tip now …
Synthetic natural gas
– anything synthetic is not natural
– something we do all the time; to coincide with societal norms