Table of contents for Nerbans
- Artifical Brainis 256GB of Apple Hate – Nerban’s week in tech July 24/09
- Printable Batteries for CERN monitored by Nissan – Nerban’s week in tech Aug 09
- Birds faster than ADSL while AI lacks motivation
- Timbaland’s Beaterator for PSP
- Nerban Holiday Gift Guide
- The Nerd Venn Diagram
Designed by jjar01
Nerban’s week in tech August 2009
Some items from the world wide web concerning technology and our social habits.
Printable Batteries Should Arrive Next Year
– this will make those annoying greeting cards with the loud sounds and bad 80’s music to last even longer
Toshiba signs up for Blu-ray
– this must be a big blow to Toshiba’s psyce; if you didn’t know, Toshiba was behind the now defunct HD-DVD format which went head-to-head with Sony’s Blu-Ray format … of course, Blu-Ray won the format in 2008, and takes Toshiba well over a year to start producing compatible DVD players.
CERN’s collider to get ’safe’ start in November
– the end of the world is imminent … beginning in November when Scientists will engulf the world with their particle collider
Nissan will sell you its new electric car early — but you have to agree to be monitored.
– An electric car that you buy, but that will be watched
No more perks: Coffee shops pull the plug on laptop users
– Those cheap fake wannabee laptop users in the coffee shops that take up wi-fi and don’t buy scones
Apple tried to silence owner of exploding iPod with gagging order
– Apple getting their ‘gangsta on’ over their most explosive iPod ever
.:: LiBM ::.