Table of contents for Not to go on a Tangent, but ...
- tan(003) – Hypocritical Banking Hours during Family Time
- tan(004) – Road closures cause a logical mess with Paypal
- tan(005) – Manually syncing iTunes in a protest to protect the State
- tan(006) – Check your self with the fro in summer, see the curves?
- tan(007) – The ISO Dated Shell Toes
- tan(009) – Broken earphones cost 5 cents in exams
- tan(008) – Medicine Toast with the Green
- tan(010) – Importance to women is a hard route to MapQuest
- tan(011) – My Intuition parks bad on the streets, sickly
- tan(012) – Death Squads look for Happy People Whispering
- tan(013) – We need a Transportation Social Sheriff
Part 4 in the Expression of foolery:
A logical Mess, Road Closures, Paypal fees
A Logical Mess
Its always the worst when your away from work for a couple of days and your work peer comes over to your desk to do your work and completely reorganizes your things. They say that they were just trying to ‘clean up’ your things, but b**ch, the perceived chaos/mess is subjective – and usually items are strategically placed in certain areas for a reason. Its really rude and abrasive to come into another person’s work area and go through their stuff; business and/or personal – usually they do it to snoop, lames. These types of people need to be dealt with; severely and swiftly (you know what I mean).
Driving on the highway especially in the summer is an interesting time as construction narrows lanes, roads are unpaved, and they always have signs indicating that a certain part of the highway will be closed during a certain time between certain intersections. This is a gross logical error, because if you are traveling eastbound, the signs will tell you the closures that affect eastbound traffic only; but, the driver most likely will need to know of any construction occurring on the westbound lanes (as it will be rare that the driver will travel eastbound again after returning westbound). Am I the only one that has noticed this? Does it not make sense to give notice to the most likely course of actions of drivers?
This will be quick and sweet, but isn’t it odd that Paypal is quick to charge you fees for your transactions whether you are buying or selling, but when you need to withdraw some money from paypal it takes 5-8 business days … Just saying …
.:: LiBM ::.